Miss Chris is in the house! I'm back after a several-years-long absense and I can't tell you how nice it feels to be writing again. I sort of just disappeared off the face of the Earth those few years ago but it wasn't without reason. I had lost the freedom to write about things that mattered to me. Well guys, I have that freedom back, so write I must.
How can I sum up the last few years and do it briefly? I'm separated and will be divorced in a couple weeks. It was an amicable split and was a long time coming. My daughter and I have our own place and are enjoying life. She's a Freshman in high school and is still figure skating. All of this is probably old news to those of you on Facebook.
To my friends out there who have M.S., my divorce means bye-bye health insurance. This is a first for me. I try not to think about all the what- if's because multiple sclerosis is such an unpredictable disease. I will be tackling that in my next post. For right now I'm just glad to be back in the blogosphere!
Well I suspected a life-altering even had happened. This does not surprise me. I'm sorry. It happened to me too.
ReplyDeleteGlad to you are back.
Thanks. :)
ReplyDelete