Monday, December 12, 2011

I Don't Like To Complain...

...but I will. The weather today is absolutely killing me! I may have mentioned before that my MS symptoms fly in the face of all that is normal. I need heat!  I know how weird that sounds to other MS sufferers. Today has been cold, windy, and rainy and it's taking it's toll on me. Oh how I'm missing those 100+ degree days! Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

Every muscle in my body aches so much that I feel like I have the flu, and my joints hurt whether I'm moving them or not. Even though I'm feeling bad today I guess you could say I'm thankful. Thankful in that I know how much worse I could be feeling, and I will take these annoying pains any day. But sometimes I just need to vent because I really don't have anyone to talk to about this stuff. I guess that's one of the good things about blogging. It's very therapeutic.

Here's to a better day tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I read your comments about your sister being bullied, and I am sorry to hear that stuff. If she had been MY sister, I would have protected and shielded her from harm-- and that is the way I was brought up, on a farm in Wisconsin, strict. You are so pretty -- but I just fell in love with another fine lady and in a LTR with her--her name is: Karen, from "Up North" WI, and my life now belongs to her [and Jesus Christ-- of course].
    Warm Regards.
    Tom Schuckman -- Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70, helicopter Door Gunner, and retired from 30.5 years at Chrysler. I also write a humble Blog: TOM'S JOURNAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope things get better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I have trouble with both cold and heat so I get what you are saying. It is cold here and I am so miserable. It was hot in Texas and I was miserable there. I'm like Goldilocks, too hot, too cold and I haven't found "just right". LOL.

    I do understand. Being cold IS painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You describe how I feel about the cold weather...I can handle the heat better. I am like Goldilocks too

    ReplyDelete