Tuesday, November 22, 2011
It's Official
I'm divorced. It's amazing how fast and easy that process can be when you keep the lawyers out of it. Luckily, my ex husband and I were able to handle things amicably. How do I feel now? Basically I feel exactly the same. I don't feel a sense of loss, I think because I've known for a long time that the marriage was on it's way to being over. Do I feel like a failure? Not really, because I tried for many years to keep the marriage going. Granted I never thought I would be a twice-divorced woman. That stings a little bit, but I feel free, and like it's ok to move on now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are very lucky because it was amicable. Mine was not and it wasn't necessary..what he did.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you guys kept it so civil! =) Kudos to both of you. Seriously.
Thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad it was easy...makes life easier
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. You are a nice person, a pretty woman, and great spirit---the RIGHT guy is out there for you. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane. :) You made me smile today!
ReplyDeleteMe, too. I'm glad you were able to settle things amicably.
ReplyDelete