Let me start by saying that for the last several years of my marriage I was basically living as a single woman. My husband and I were living under the same roof but were more roommates than anything else. We sat on separate couches when watching tv, we slept in separate bedrooms for the last 5+ years of our marriage, when we talked it was mostly small talk, and we rarely had sex.
Now that I'm living the life of a single woman I have a sense of freedom that I had been missing for all those years. I can sit on the couch in peace and not experience the uncomfortable silence that plagued me daily. I have sole possession of the remote control too! I can sleep in my big king size bed all alone and I'm ok with that. And I don't have to worry about that feeling of knowing that I had to do my wifely duty and have sex. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy it! Just not with someone I dislike intensely. I did it to keep the peace for so many years and it's great to be able to enjoy it again. However, when lacking a man, what do you think about a "substitute"? You know what I'm talking about... Sex In The City made it very popular! In case there's a question of what I'm referring to...I mean a sex toy. A friend of mine challenged me to post about this and I would hate to disappoint. :)
Well, I'd say whatever floats your boat lol.
ReplyDeleteI did read on CNN news or was it Fox News that Walgreens had the highest number of most sex toys! Who knew? Well, I do...and now you do! LOL.
Hmmm, not sure I can give you any advice on this, since I've never used one. I've always wondered about them, though.
ReplyDeleteWalgreens? Who knew?! LOL!
ReplyDelete